Dear 2017

published on Friday, December 30, 2016


Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Pinterest

2016 was definitely not the year I thought it would be, but I've learned a lot. I've built new relationships that I hope grow into lifelong friendships. I have more confidence and respect for myself. I know a little bit more about what I want and deserve. More than anything, 2016 has made me more optimistic about the future.  I can't wait to graduate and move onto college. I have a good feeling that 2017 will be a year of growth and triumph  (hopefully I'm not jinxing it). I have a lot of excited things planned! As I grow, I get to  know myself a bit more. I'm constantly changing and growing. I am most excited to meet Mia at 18 (I'm so stoked to be able to say I'm finally an "adult"). I know she's going to be something amazing! I have nothing but high hopes for the new year!
Peace Out 2016